Sunday, December 5, 2010

BP_4 Fotobabble

Fotobabble is cool tool that allows you to add audio to a photo and then share with others. Since I also teach classes for the virtual school program in my district, I am always looking for new ways to make announcements to my students. Fotobabble just made the list. I could use goofy pictures or pics realated to the content. Either way, I think it will bring a little more than just the standard podcast.

The engine is real easy to use. You simply upload the pic, click record, and preview. Once you save it is ready to be shared.



I plan on using this to send stuff to my staff and to send fun to friends. If you have never seen or used this site you should give it a look. It's free and easy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger